Our Bed & Breakfast Inn is secluded on more than 8 peaceful acres in a quiet residential area in North Conway Village New Hampshire.
Our quaint New Hampshire Country Inn is located away from the main road yet close to North Conway Village's numerous restaurants and shops, 1 mile from Cranmore Mountain's slopes and Adventure Park, 15 minutes from StoryLand and Attitash Mountain, 35 minutes from the Mt Washington Auto Road, and only 5 miles from Settlers' Green tax-free shopping outlet stores.
Route 302 and the famous Kancamagus Highway, the most beautiful scenic roads of New Hampshire, especially during Fall foliage season, are right at our doorstep. We provide an ideal "home base" for all your White Mountains - Mount Washington Valley's activities., attractions and events, such as cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, climbing, biking, kayaking and canoeing, the Conway Scenic Railroad, golfing, the Polar Express event, the Be Kind Festival, the Fryeburg Fair, and many waterfalls.
Featuring all the charm of a historic country Inn built in the 1840s, Cranmore Mountain Lodge features 20 uniquely decorated guestrooms (dog-friendly rooms available), all smoke-free, four of which are suites (two with kitchenette), and all have private bath, cable television, WIFI, individual A/C, and phone service. A gourmet cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning and is included in our rates. We pride ourselves in offering a top notch New England hospitality. Welcome to our home!
We offer :
- 20 Guestrooms and Suites, all with private bathroom and air conditionning
- FREE wireless internet access in every room
- Cable TV in every room (except Room 6). Some rooms with DVD player
- Many rooms with refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker
- Suites with kitchenette
- Complimentary coffee and tea available all day/night
- Outdoor swimming pool (open from Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- 4-people Outdoor hot tub (open year round)
- Basketball court
- Picnic tables & barbecue grills
- Nature pond stocked with rainbow trout (Bring your fishing poles! You can fish and release without permit)
- Mountain stream running off Mt Kearsarge
- Mountain biking, hiking, snowshoeing or cross-country skiing from our door (ungroomed/unmarked trails)
- Wood fireplace and baby grand piano in our living room
- DVD/VHS Library, Board Games and Train Table with Toys in our Game Room
- Guest refrigerator and microwave in our kitchen
- Full country breakfast, cooked-to-order, with children menu (full gluten free menu also available) INCLUDED in our rates
- Dog friendly accommodations (limited to some rooms)
- Sustainable lodging property